A large healthcare management group was concerned about its rising costs, especially with regards to labor expenses and productivity. However, the company lacked the processes and data analysis required to provide the desired cost and quality improvements. Therefore, Connexus Hub was approached to help address these problems.
Working closely with the client, Connexus Hub:
- Gathered a wide range of information from interviews with experts, client’s databases, and clinical literature.
- Conducted data analysis and assessed each idea in terms of its feasibility and impact.
- Quantified savings that could be achieved through improved care coordination and provider utilization.
- Worked directly with clinical staff in the pilot practices to pinpoint the biggest opportunities to reduce labor expenses.
- Developed training materials to engage support from key stakeholders.
- Developed metrics and reporting to provide insights and allow leaders at all levels to monitor results.
The effort resulted in significant cost savings - reduced recruiting and training costs and increased provider utilization. The client now has crucial elements it previously lacked, including improved reporting and data analytics capabilities.
Our commitment to confidentiality prevents us from disclosing the identity of our clients and other confidential.