8(a) sole source
Connexus Hub is an 8(a) certified economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB).
Have a time critical agency need?
Agencies can rapidly execute a contract with Connexus Hub. The simple acquisition process is outlined below:
- Discuss your program with us so we can establish program requirements, timeframe / schedule, and cost estimates.
- Contact your Contracting Officer (CO), Agency Small Business Specialist or Michael Schwarz (SBA Business Opportunity Specialist) for assistance and provide a package that includes the requirements description, estimated period of performance, applicable NAICS code, and anticipated dollar value, etc. Connexus Hub can assist in the preparation of this package.
The Entire Acquisition Process Can Take Less Than 2 Weeks
Please provide a package that includes the requirements description, estimated period of performance, applicable NAICS code, anticipated dollar value.
- The CO will send an Offering Letter to the SBA requesting permission to conduct sole source negotiations with Connexus Hub. (Connexus Hub will have notified their Business Opportunity Specialist to expect the package in order to expedite the process.)
- The SBA confirms eligibility of Connexus Hub and authorizes the negotiations.
- The CO negotiates with Connexus Hub.
- Simplified Acquisition efforts do not require a technical proposal; the CO sends RFQ to Connexus Hub requesting cost proposal; upon receipt, CO negotiates cost and terms with Connexus Hub.
- If the estimate exceeds the Simplified Acquisition Threshold, the CO sends RFP to Connexus Hub requesting technical and cost proposals; upon receipt, CO negotiates cost and terms with Connexus Hub.
- Upon completion of negotiations, CO prepares a contract award document and sends to Connexus Hub for signature.
- Upon receipt of the executed contract, the CO signs the contract and sends it to the SBA.
- Contract performance begins.